What's new

Old film

Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Not everyones cup of tea, but one of my favs from old Czechoslovak times (1988). This was the main theme song from it, just found the video and am learning in class with the kids on guitar! Anyone who likes slow country shold give it a go! Cheers, C

 
Simple tune in 3/4 time. But you're right...not my cup of tea. ;D
 
Yup, they were a little different. I couldn't understand what the words were but I kinda liked the
sound of the voices and the music. That first one was funny, and I liked the one with the horses
and the one with the pretty girl riding the camel.
It was not what we are used to hearing or seeing but it was ok for a change. Thanks for sharing and
giving us a chance to hear something from another part of the world. A little unique.

Have a good day

Ray
 
Thanks! The reason I included it is because it's about a man who gives up everything to become a gold panner in the mountains. Cheers, E
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom