What's new

Old find

islandgus

Full Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
154
Reaction score
167
Golden Thread
0
Not much going on these days. Here is a 20 gram 14 K ring that I could reach after a major hurricane moved a ton of sand from the beach. Rolls-Royce or Roald Reagan? Don't make them like this now days. The finds from a few years back.
 

Attachments

  • RR ring two.webp
    RR ring two.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 165
  • RR ring side.webp
    RR ring side.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 135
Upvote 0
rich and rare brand Whiskey?
 
That's a nice one congrats
 
Railroad... it stands for railroad. It's a conductor ring.
 
Beautiful ring! Is that engraved ruby?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
not sure what the stone is. I imagine a ruby but likely man made
 
Thanks to major sand move you did great. Wish it would some of it down here! It keeps piling up. :BangHead: :BangHead:
 
It looks like the logo from the "Richie Rich" comic strip.
In any case that is a honker for sure.
 
Now , that is a gorgeous ring find!

"REST & RELAXATION"

I love the color of the stone!

Lorraine
 
Scooby's ring?
Row Roy!
Maybe!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Hey gus!! CONGRATS!! Really Nice Ring!! But must be Roy Rogers!! See if it has Trigger's name engraved inside!! He He!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
 
That is a beauty!
 
That really is a cool old school ring. Thanks for sharing.
 
Nice ring with some serious Bling , congrats ..cheers Mick
 
Love the Old Gold!! Beautiful ring.....my guess is Roy Rogers
 
nice find! my first and last name both begin with R, so if you're ever interested in selling it, I might be interested!
 
I think it was just custom made for someone with the initials RR. I really dig the old school design. Maybe some wise guy owned it, lol.
 
That's a weighty one.
Retirement Revenue.
:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom