What's new

Old find!

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's an old find its an awesome piece thought I would post it for some of you guys who might not have seen it!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    292.8 KB · Views: 129
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    194.2 KB · Views: 127
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    206.7 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 0
I'd look at that one every day and wonder how lucky I was to find it!
 
Outstanding personal find! I wish more regulars to this forum would accasionally show show some of their past finds. There's is a turnover of people looking and many new subscribers who haven't been able to enjoy some of the old posts.
I'm fairly new, but have searched through some of the old posts and when I've located
some interesting ones sometimes the pics. won't open up for whatever reason. At any rate I enjoys seeing other peoples stuff; the good, the bad, the ugly, the outstanding, and the "AWESOME".
That's an outstanding blade "choo", what do you call it; a Snyder? or a St Charles (a.k.a. Dovetail)? It looks almost like a hybrid of the two.
Regardless a find to remember, good for you!!
 
I would never get tired of seeing that relic, WOW!
 
That is an amazing point. Thanks for sharing.
 
That is awesome. Which culture produced it and what was it used for?
 
A find of a lifetime if I had found that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom