FooserPaul
Hero Member
- Joined
- May 9, 2008
- Messages
- 777
- Reaction score
- 26
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Somewhere in CT
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
Hello all!
Another whatsit.... I was at the house where my wife mother was born... and her mother... the property date back to the early 1800's in the family...
I know 30 years ago there was so much junk on it you could not see much grass as my wife grandfather worked at a junk yard... Be buried the last washer he replaced in the side yard... but what the heck... it was after dinner there and I had about 30 miuntes of sunlight left tonight with the detector in the trunk... Dinning pants and shoes in the trunk also... you never know right :-)
It was next to a rusted large nail, but I kept ketting a pretty good half dollar signal... It was 5-6" down...
Is it a watch fob ? Any idea as to date ??
Thanks for looking...
Paul
Another whatsit.... I was at the house where my wife mother was born... and her mother... the property date back to the early 1800's in the family...
I know 30 years ago there was so much junk on it you could not see much grass as my wife grandfather worked at a junk yard... Be buried the last washer he replaced in the side yard... but what the heck... it was after dinner there and I had about 30 miuntes of sunlight left tonight with the detector in the trunk... Dinning pants and shoes in the trunk also... you never know right :-)
It was next to a rusted large nail, but I kept ketting a pretty good half dollar signal... It was 5-6" down...
Is it a watch fob ? Any idea as to date ??
Thanks for looking...
Paul







