What's new

Old Foundation finds 4/14 & 4/15

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
2,078
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Foundation finds 4/14 & 4/15

Not much found, but a couple musket balls, I think .69 cal. One chewed on. A fork and a button.

The third pic is from a different foundation: Killingly CT 1922 Dog Lic
 

Attachments

  • Foundation finds.webp
    Foundation finds.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 514
  • Musket balls.webp
    Musket balls.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 509
  • Killingly CT 1922 Dog Lic.webp
    Killingly CT 1922 Dog Lic.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 513
Upvote 0
Re: Old Foundation finds 4/14 & 4/15

is it just how the pic turned out or is the date double die?
 
Re: Old Foundation finds 4/14 & 4/15

I wish. Just my unsteady hand taking the pic. I didn't even find the dime, I just used it for size comparison.
 
Re: Old Foundation finds 4/14 & 4/15

neat digs, congrats,bigrig
 
Re: Old Foundation finds 4/14 & 4/15

HOW BOUT THAT " CHEWED" LEAD, GOTTA LOVE IT---LOL :thumbsup:


FINE JOB ON THE FINDS

MLHUDSON
 
Re: Old Foundation finds 4/14 & 4/15

sweet relics,I like the tag.
congrats

fortbball9
 
Re: Old Foundation finds 4/14 & 4/15

Nice dime!!!


Hahahaha! Just kidding! Very nice finds! I love the musket balls!

HH,

Lookin
 
Re: Old Foundation finds 4/14 & 4/15

nice relics
 
Re: Old Foundation finds 4/14 & 4/15

Relics are always nice, no matter what they are, or how many. Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom