OLD FOUNDATION GIVES UP 1819 LARGE CENT!

Golden1

Bronze Member
May 2, 2008
Pittsfield ma
Detector(s) used
Whites PRIZM IV,Whites M-6
Had a Awesome hunt on sunday with Hogge and the crew. Spent about 4 hrs hunting this 1700s foundation. It rained hard the night before,the old wood road we had to walk down was more like a streem than a road! The ground was very wet which i think makes for good hunting conditions. 4 coins were found,3 are being cleaned by Hogge (which he will post later) and the 1819 LC i cleaned myself because its MINE ALL MINE :icon_pirat:It was a great day and a great hunt! And thanks to Hogge i found my first Large Cent :thumbsup:
Pics are of Foundation, Hogge playing in the dirt again, Kim with her coin, Brian with his coin, Me with my coin 1819 LC!!!!!!!!

Thanks for Looking!!!!!!!!!!

Golden1

[attachment deleted by admin]

Attachments

• IMG_0217.JPG
    IMG_0217.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 927
  • IMG_0222.JPG
    IMG_0222.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 938
  • IMG_0218.JPG
    IMG_0218.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 947
  • IMG_0232.JPG
    IMG_0232.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 942
  • IMG_0230.JPG
    IMG_0230.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 927
Upvote 0
very nice large cent, except for the "O" in one its damn near perfect. way to go, it looks like all had a great time.

keep up the good work.

Awesome hunt, congrats on your first large cent there always fun to find, its in good shape too, hope you find many more. :thumbsup:

That's in Great shape G1....Still looking for one with a date on it,Awesome find and Congrat's on your first LC,She's A Beauty :thumbsup:

Nice lady there WTG :thumbsup:

Very nice. I love the large cents.....

Sweet LC, Still waiting to find my first!
HH
Baggins

Never heard of a 'NE Cent' bet it is an old coin...LOL. Great detecting and find.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• remvet.jpg
    remvet.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 710
  • remvet.jpg
    remvet.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 713

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back