Old french treasure

sylar

Jun 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In a country ,where treasure hunting is forbidding, it becomes more than a hobby. That makes it a challenge and an obsession.
This is one of my best collection. 8-)
received_1937758659631626.jpeg

Upvote 24
Gold? Hard to tell from the picture.

Yes it is Gold. it is old french gold coins .

unfortunately if it is taken illegally we have no interest in it.

Great finds and very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

unfortunately if it is taken illegally we have no interest in it.

for·bid·ding
fərˈbidiNG/Submit
adjective
unfriendly or threatening in appearance.
"a grim and forbidding building"
synonyms: hostile, unwelcoming, unfriendly, off-putting, unsympathetic, unapproachable, grim, stern, hard, tough, frosty More

for·bid·ding
fərˈbidiNG/Submit
adjective
unfriendly or threatening in appearance.
"a grim and forbidding building"
synonyms: hostile, unwelcoming, unfriendly, off-putting, unsympathetic, unapproachable, grim, stern, hard, tough, frosty More

Exactly! What a lame thing to say. I sense he/she probably used google translate to make the post, too.

Welcome to the forum Sylar. Great collection! Enjoy.

Super nice finds

Well done Sylar! I, for one, am quite interested in seeing your finds -- they are beautiful. Congratulations to you! :occasion14:

From the article I read about detecting in France https://www.connexionfrance.com/Pra...-detecting-can-be-a-legal-minefield-in-France. Detecting is only forbidden in a few areas. The French laws are a little tricky.

That being said, I think the gold coins are great finds. I still have that one on the bucket list. If you are not on an archeological site, good for you. If you are on one that would be a shame.

Please let us know the story behind the find. I’m curious as to how these great coins were found.

I guess he is from Morocco or Algeria hence the french coins

Nice find!

Very nice finds ! Looking forward to reading "the rest of the story".

That is quite a haul! :occasion14: Please tell us the story behind this awesome find! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back