What's new

Old Gold

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,342
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the cut again! However it is shrinking away! God give-ith and take-ith away! And I took what I could get! Hoping this Nor'easter will bring it back!! Having a quick start to the winter blast! :icon_pirat:


SnT
 

Attachments

  • x1.webp
    x1.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 983
  • x2.webp
    x2.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 975
  • x3.webp
    x3.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 980
  • x4.webp
    x4.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 992
Upvote 0
Nice looking finds!
 
sonic boom - u will hear it soon

crack of dawn

nice tickets
 
Very nice gold tickets :thumbsup:
congrats to you. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Great looking Booty. Congrats especially with gold getting hard to find!!
 
Wow. Nice ones
 
Luv that old gold!!!!
 
Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice ring finds, SnT! :notworthy:
I love the pattern on that 18K! :headbang:

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom