What's new

Old Hickery/Our Chet Tokens,when were they made?

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey All, Got these yesterday in a Ladies yard that gave me permission to detect it,met her the day before in the farm field I was MDin while she was walking her dogs,she seemed very interested in what I was doing.Only put in an hour but got a lot of nice things,these tokens I think are cool,any idea on the age? Thanks GodBless HH Chris
 

Attachments

  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 236
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    135 KB · Views: 258
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    127.9 KB · Views: 250
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    126.6 KB · Views: 271
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    124.3 KB · Views: 256

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom