Old Hobby Re Newed

echostar61

Jul 22, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter,Prizim II
Newbies first post,although I have been lurking awhile,and I am so impressed with this group. I have detected in the past,infact I started with my parents,many moons ago,lol.No more kids at home,no job,just free time to detect,this could be dangerous,hubby may have to learn to cook for himself. My computer skills are lax and my digi cam is a dinosaur,I will try to get a pic up of recent finds soon. Thank you all for providing such a Fantastic group.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the hobby and forum. This is a nice place to talk to like minded friends. Hubby can learn to cook anyway, and maybe wash dishes while your enjoying yourself diggin' in the dirt. Ask any questions you want, even on computer skills. About everyone here thinks they know what they're doing anyway, including me.

Happy Hunting,
Sandman

ericwt

Feb 8, 2004
Welcome back to the world of Metal Detecting and to Treasurenet.

There is some very helpful people here.

Your hubby does not know how to cook?

Sounds like you have not trained him well.

If he complains about being hungry I recommend smacking him in the nose with a rolled up newspaper and pointing to the refrigerator while yelling, "Make you own sandwich!"

Glad you are here. ;D

OP
OP
echostar61

echostar61

Jul 22, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter,Prizim II
Thank You for the nice welcome,I am sure I will have questions. I have already gotten so much helpful advice here,I am soaking a 1805 large cent in warm peroxide now,learned that here,thank you. The detectors are so much nicer today and lighter too,of course after digging what seemed like 100 budwiser caps yesterday I was a little sore,but I did at least find a 10kt bracelet and an Indiana dog tax tag ( I've only saw those on this group ).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread