What's new

Old home site on Civil War battle feild

pwcguy

Full Member
Joined
May 20, 2010
Messages
222
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
Location
Va
Detector(s) used
E-Trac (retired)
CTX3030, Double Eagle
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these items at an old home site that is on a Civil war battle field and have no idea what they might be. I found lots of fired bullets and Hotchkiss shell fragments. Have not found any buttons or plates or buckles yet. I all so found severall trash dumps from the old home site. Can anyone help identify these?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0053 (Medium).webp
    IMG_0053 (Medium).webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_0050 (Medium).webp
    IMG_0050 (Medium).webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_0048 (Medium).webp
    IMG_0048 (Medium).webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_0051 (Medium).webp
    IMG_0051 (Medium).webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 404
This piece could be some type of farm machinery. Welcome to the forum! Breezie
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0053 (Medium).webp
    IMG_0053 (Medium).webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 291
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
15
Views
1K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pre civil war?
Replies
6
Views
579

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom