G GetBusyDiggin Jr. Member Joined Jan 22, 2016 Messages 68 Reaction score 227 Golden Thread 0 Location Louisiana Detector(s) used AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2016 #1 hunted a trashy area today so I mostly found junk but I did find a few interesting items. get busy diggin!!! Attachments image.webp 410.2 KB · Views: 106 image.webp 409.6 KB · Views: 99 image.webp 419.6 KB · Views: 95 image.webp 483.8 KB · Views: 96 image.webp 370.8 KB · Views: 98 Upvote 8
hunted a trashy area today so I mostly found junk but I did find a few interesting items. get busy diggin!!!
UnderMiner Silver Member Joined Jul 27, 2014 Messages 4,476 Reaction score 12,335 Golden Thread 2 Location New York City 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur II, Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2016 #2 Scary looking hook!
ScubaDetector Silver Member Joined Mar 1, 2016 Messages 3,689 Reaction score 8,247 Golden Thread 1 Location Port Huron MI 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used 2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable) Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Oct 21, 2016 #3 I wonder if the hook had a wood handle. Looks a bit small but maybe a hay hook for bales of hay. I used one in the late 1960's
I wonder if the hook had a wood handle. Looks a bit small but maybe a hay hook for bales of hay. I used one in the late 1960's
ironman123 Sr. Member Joined Sep 1, 2016 Messages 277 Reaction score 307 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Texas Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 400 w/DD Coil. Nokta Makro Legend Pro Pak w/11" and 6" Coils Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2016 #4 Looks somewhat small for a hay hook or a meat hook.
G GetBusyDiggin Jr. Member Joined Jan 22, 2016 Messages 68 Reaction score 227 Golden Thread 0 Location Louisiana Detector(s) used AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 21, 2016 Thread Owner #5 the hook was found in a cane field where CW activity took place. I'm leaning towards old farm equipment.
the hook was found in a cane field where CW activity took place. I'm leaning towards old farm equipment.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 22, 2016 #6 Congrats on your finds