What's new

Old House Relics

DiggingThePast777

Full Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2021
Messages
221
Reaction score
294
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these Relics months ago at an old house that was destroyed by a hurricane I know I have alot of pictures but what do you think people does anything look old to you can you give me any dates do you recognize any of this stuff let me know 🙂
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230824_180302035.webp
    IMG_20230824_180302035.webp
    2 MB · Views: 86
  • 2023-8-24 17-50-53.webp
    2023-8-24 17-50-53.webp
    144.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 2023-8-24 17-50-44.webp
    2023-8-24 17-50-44.webp
    117.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 2023-8-24 18-4-47.webp
    2023-8-24 18-4-47.webp
    141 KB · Views: 73
  • 2023-8-24 18-5-30.webp
    2023-8-24 18-5-30.webp
    151.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20230824_180702683~2.webp
    IMG_20230824_180702683~2.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20230824_180716349~4.webp
    IMG_20230824_180716349~4.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20230824_170506688.webp
    IMG_20230824_170506688.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20230824_175222898.webp
    IMG_20230824_175222898.webp
    986.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20230824_180328066.webp
    IMG_20230824_180328066.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20230824_180350344.webp
    IMG_20230824_180350344.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 75
  • 2023-8-24 18-5-54.webp
    2023-8-24 18-5-54.webp
    148.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 2023-8-24 18-6-16.webp
    2023-8-24 18-6-16.webp
    124.7 KB · Views: 77
I see what looks like an old RFD padlock, a teardrop radiator cap, a possible horse rosette, a Jergens white glass cold creme jar, 2 harmonica reeds, a piece or two from an old cap gun, a possible candle snuffer missing its handle, a Crouse-Hinds Industrial Products electrical conduit outlet cover, and other things that I can't identify.
 
Creskol is spot on with his observations. Just to add y bit of knowledge to the Jergens jar. Another company, Pond's, made similar jars. The material is referred to as milk glass. Can you guess why? Exactly! They are cool little jars worth saving. Not rare, but "odder colors" draw more interest from people.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom