What's new

Old Indian Ring

kytrader007

Jr. Member
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Carrollton, KY
Detector(s) used
None yet
Looking for a little help.

Ringfinder- see what you think...

Picture021.jpg


Picture022.jpg


Picture023.jpg


Picture024.jpg


Picture025.jpg
 
Hey neat find, you might want to try the Marco setting on your camera to take a better close up. Put the ring on a paper clip to take the picture, that way it won't move and maybe on a white background, say like a piece of white paper.

I can't tell you much about your ring, does it have any markings inside of the ring?

HH, Ringfinder
 
Upvote 0
yes ringfinder it has some weird markings inside it. i will try and get some better pictures when i get a chance. thank you for being nice and trying to help me figure it out.. like i said, i dont know anything about jewelry, so that is why i posted it.. i have yet to take any new pictures of it since I got my new camera for christmas, i will try and get to it when i get a chance..
 
Upvote 0
I didn't figure it to be much, I just wanted to learn more about it... maybe see how old it was... that kind of thing.. thanks for your help..
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Oh! Hey.....this post is BACK!


Looks like it experienced some weight reduction surgery! :tongue3:


I still can't see the pics though.
My employer's firewall blocks all photo hosting sites.


-
 
Upvote 0
Could it be a Tobbacco premium ?

Found one once (Not quite the same) that was
 
Upvote 0
WOODY50 said:
Gary in Pennsylvania said:
Oh! Hey.....this post is BACK!
Looks like it experienced some weight reduction surgery! :tongue3:
I still can't see the pics though.
My employer's firewall blocks all photo hosting sites.
Yes, its back, my comments and photos are gone. Wondering why, I never received any message from the moderators,
and I would think that is the first step if something is wrong....


Ahhh no worries.
The posts that were whittled were prolly not so much a punishment but rather to get the thread back on track to the OP.
 
Upvote 0
hmmmmmmmm I had a good comment about how I liked the ring and it was deleted too??
 
Upvote 0
Goes4ever said:
hmmmmmmmm I had a good comment about how I liked the ring and it was deleted too??

I Tried to Clean it the Best I could.

You may have also said somthing about The coments I deleted

So I Deleted the Whole post Because Members Get upset when I Edit.

Looks Like I Need to clean it up again

Non of these posts are on Subject
 
Upvote 0
I guess I'm missing something but I didn't see anything wrong with the first time it was up?
M :dontknow: nty

Once again, welcome to Tnet!
 
Upvote 0
Is it brass? It kinda looks like pot metal but hard to tell.
 
Upvote 0
It definitely has an art-deco look to it. Either it was made in the 1920's or copied in that style. Pretty cool find regardless.
 
Upvote 0
Yea, I had a normal and responsive comment in here too... a victim of the big knife I guess.

What I said was... "
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Old steel toe?
Replies
2
Views
275
Replies
3
Views
364

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom