What's new

Old Junk Ring

BOXING63

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
486
Reaction score
290
Golden Thread
0
Location
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went out today with my friend Robert for about 20min.. I hit the hot spot again I find this old junk ring and some clad... :icon_pirat:
 

Attachments

  • metal detector 032.webp
    metal detector 032.webp
    64.4 KB · Views: 565
  • metal detector 034.webp
    metal detector 034.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 572
  • metal detector 039.webp
    metal detector 039.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 609
  • metal detector 040.webp
    metal detector 040.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 665
Upvote 0
Good hunt, B63!

That ring sure looks old...and it looks like it has a star on the face of it; I like finding old stuff like that.

Lorraine
 
crusty, I like it, :icon_thumleft:
 
Looking good there young man! :hello: Hit me up...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom