evans233 GB 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 61 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Location ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO Detector(s) used Whites MXT-Fisher 2 box & others Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 10, 2011 Thread Owner #1 I have located an old mine with this inscription carved in the rock. It is very faint and I have enhanced the photograph the best I can. It says....Nuestra Senora De __________________ I cannot make out the last word....can anyone help? Attachments Scan_Pic0024A.webp 101.2 KB · Views: 891
I have located an old mine with this inscription carved in the rock. It is very faint and I have enhanced the photograph the best I can. It says....Nuestra Senora De __________________ I cannot make out the last word....can anyone help?
jrpoppapump Full Member Joined May 23, 2004 Messages 149 Reaction score 70 Golden Thread 0 Location north eastern new mexico Detector(s) used garrett ace 250, white's dfx 300, garrett pro pointer (R.I.P. to my Garrett gta 500) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 26, 2011 #2 guadalupe , google it
nmtha Jr. Member Joined Nov 29, 2009 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Albuquerque, New Mexico Detector(s) used Minelab explorer II, and ace 250 Jul 10, 2011 #3 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Guadalupe