What's new

Old neighborhood Park yields some Goodies

Slim08

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2015
Messages
39
Reaction score
264
Golden Thread
0
Location
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My youngest daughter and I went out for a little evening metal detecting being that she is tracked out of her year around school and I am on vacation this week. We were image.webpimage.webpable to pull a 1927 Standing Liberty Quarter and 1964 Rosie Dime.....Three Wheat Pennies and one 193? Buffalo Nickle... Religious Pin and Horse/Horseshoe Pin. Hope you enjoy the Finds.
 
Upvote 10
Great finds careful shes going to want to start detecting more youll have to buy her one or shell be out with yours more and more. Great stuff I have two girls trust me
 
Nice finds. Rare to find an SLQ with a date intact. Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom