- Joined
- Jan 9, 2007
- Messages
- 14,115
- Reaction score
- 4,540
- Golden Thread
- 4
- Location
- North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 5
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I hope that old coot picked up the tab at least. 🤪Several years ago I met Quindy for lunch at Cracker Barrel # 2 in Tennessee. It was one of the more enjoyable visits I have had with fellow detectorists. I miss that guy on here.
He occasionally shares finds on Facebook on the Tennessee metal detecting page. One of the best people you’ll ever meet.Several years ago I met Quindy for lunch at Cracker Barrel # 2 in Tennessee. It was one of the more enjoyable visits I have had with fellow detectorists. I miss that guy on here.
Show front & back for better ID ThanksI found this oval tag at an old farm today. It has like an ivy/flowery design stamped into it.
It measures 1 1/2" wide x 7/8" tall.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
MM
"Jack Wagon" was a term used here in south Texas when I was growing up. I'd forgotten about it, but I was called that on many occasions by the older folks.I miss him calling me “Jack wagon”
Lol