What's new

Old park usualy gives up something good

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
1,840
Reaction score
2,414
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This old park goes back to the 1870's, its large, and I'm sure been hunted to death, but I can still find some older stuff, once in a while. Today dug this 1936 Mercury Dime, a little clad, a kids charm, and an Auto-Lite Spark Plugs plug gapper, Why the glass center? 101_7085.webp101_7086.webp
 
Nice score on the Merc!! :thumbsup: Gotta love them old parks that still produce
 
WOOO HOOOO!! Nice merc!
 
There is a old park near me and it is hunted alot. I get there a few times a year and I still find silver and wheat cents there. A place is never hunt out. Just take time and hit every inch.
 
Never hunted out, just harder to hunt, congrats on the sliver !
 
WTG on the Merc. The candy charm is cute too. :icon_thumleft: Keep digging!

HH
 
silver! love seeing them mercs pop out! good hunt!
 
I like the plug-gapper too! Great for if you're tuning an old car`
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom