diggingthe1
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2015
- Messages
- 2,777
- Reaction score
- 6,887
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Victor, CO...City of Mines
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab EQ800, Ex2
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I love old printers plates. Maybe there already is a thread and I can add these. I would love to see more of what all of you have found!
Attachments
-
IMG_20200418_080544754.webp472.5 KB · Views: 82 -
IMG_20200418_080520379~3.webp397.7 KB · Views: 69 -
IMG_20200418_080530177~2.webp709.5 KB · Views: 71 -
IMG_20200418_080839413~3.webp693.1 KB · Views: 66 -
IMG_20200418_080608040.webp794.7 KB · Views: 64 -
IMG_20200418_080811989.webp811.7 KB · Views: 61 -
IMG_20200418_081017007~2.webp1.3 MB · Views: 70 -
IMG_20200418_080638448~3.webp571.3 KB · Views: 94 -
IMG_20200418_080706077~3.webp802.2 KB · Views: 64 -
IMG_20200418_080625116~3.webp1.5 MB · Views: 77 -
IMG_20200418_080945223~2.webp823.9 KB · Views: 79 -
IMG_20200418_081039465~2.webp1.1 MB · Views: 75 -
IMG_20200418_081100920.webp995.8 KB · Views: 63












