78CJ
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jan 23, 2013
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 3
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern Mi
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I am somewhat conflicted on if I should search a private parcel I only have access to for a little while longer. As with others I am sure there is just not enough time. How much luck have you guys had in the past searching old roads? This parcel has a road that would have been a major connector between two villages and easily pre dates cars. I don't currently own a detector but have borrowed a cheap one once to search an old homestead.
Is it worth renting/buying one?
Is it worth renting/buying one?
!! Old roads are interesting, I always figured there would be a lot of stuff on them, but only found one tombac button on one. If you find a cellar hole along one, then you might have a honey hole, just take it slow and filter carefully through the iron. Good luck!







