What's new

Old rusty something

jml818

Full Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
118
Reaction score
459
Golden Thread
0
Location
Philadelphia, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering if anyone knows what this is?
From the replies i got on the buttons I found in same area, being from 1700’s, i wanted to know if this device has any age?
 

Attachments

  • 59E22338-E594-4B42-9FEA-CF61B714A816.webp
    59E22338-E594-4B42-9FEA-CF61B714A816.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 98
  • 68949793-62AA-472C-B144-5F046D596C3E.webp
    68949793-62AA-472C-B144-5F046D596C3E.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 76
  • F9698027-42E6-408D-B5AB-FCD4B4E9CEDC.webp
    F9698027-42E6-408D-B5AB-FCD4B4E9CEDC.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
  • 1A0A05AD-36B1-4EEF-8D43-8DA6E8EADDD8.webp
    1A0A05AD-36B1-4EEF-8D43-8DA6E8EADDD8.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 79
The first thing that comes to my mind is a coffee grinder.
 

Attachments

  • coffee.webp
    coffee.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 65
Upvote 0
Maybee a window latch crank
 
Upvote 0
Resembles an old torsion shock for an early car?
 
Upvote 0
I think mick56 got it, looks like the works from a coffee grinder to me too.
 
Upvote 0
Yep. That's if:hello:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom