What's new

old sidewinder

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
2,491
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
can anyone tell me any stories about the sidewinder,, this is a non u-max machine ,, was given to my brother today ,, and we wanted to get some thoughts on this machine,,,thanks any info will be cool,,, we have a manual,, but just want someone with experience,,, Oh ya I had my niece Tori to be the detector holder!!!! :wink:


arthur
 

Attachments

  • P1000169 [640x480].webp
    P1000169 [640x480].webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 415
  • P1000170 [640x480].webp
    P1000170 [640x480].webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 406
The Tesoro µMAX Sidewinder Metal Detector I purchased about 10 years ago is still running strong!

A great beep and dig unit...as far as I know all sidewinders ARE µMAX.
 
sdagger said:
The Tesoro µMAX Sidewinder Metal Detector I purchased about 10 years ago is still running strong!

A great beep and dig unit...as far as I know all sidewinders ARE µMAX.

Hey thanks for the info,, did not know if they were umax or not,,,this unit seems to a good machine,,,,

art
 
Good info thanks :thumbsup:
 
Yes it is a very nice machine and Tesoro can still repair it if anything goes wrong.
 
Sandman said:
Yes it is a very nice machine and Tesoro can still repair it if anything goes wrong.

Thanks sandman ,, my brother uses it for a backup,, it works pretty good really!!!!

arthur
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom