What's new

Old silver coin

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi!! :hello:
Old silver coin, I clean it carefully. Of couse I will give all informations about this coin, it was first time i see this coin I need to sit from the web and searching. Please some hours or some days. Im so busy here.Thank you for take a look!!
I had the problem with headphone, cut sound and I open it and I found this problem there is any help thanks advance!!
Your Friend Hamid:hello2:
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/beach-shallow-water/474991-old-silver-coin.html
 
Upvote 0
Can't help with the ID but a awesome old coin. Congrats.
 
It looks to have Arabic writing I see the number 1210 and part of the Star of David.... Don't know what it is though looks like it fell out of somebody's pocket while they were parting the seas!
 
Thank you so much to everyone!!!!!!!!! I apreciate your help my friends!!!!!! Good luck and have a wonderful day!!
Morocco 1 Dirham Alawite Tetouan 1211 AH; or about 1796 in the Christian calendar.
 
Nice OLD one Hamid. How's the weather there? WTG, Quindy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom