What's new

old silver from mexico modified w better pics

Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
1,643
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
found this old 1907 m 50 centavo of mexico.barber age.is exciting .how much worth in vf to xf. three other unusuals is 20 colones of costa rica.fathers day token FOUND DAY AFTER FATHERS DAY and praying hands serenity prayer.along w few reg silver
 

Attachments

  • crh 0608 004.webp
    crh 0608 004.webp
    84.2 KB · Views: 332
  • crh 0608 007.webp
    crh 0608 007.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 334
  • crh 0608 012.webp
    crh 0608 012.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 329
  • crh 0608 010.webp
    crh 0608 010.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 331
Upvote 0
Re: old silver from mexico

any chance I could talk you into changing your photo when you post. It gives me a headache.

Thanks
Cat
 
I was not talking about you coin photos I was talking about you psycodelic flashing logo at the side Just a little annoying.

Thanks
Cat
 
sorry its not to your taste.i am looking for a better spinner avatar.if anyone knows of one that is multicolor and has at least 8 labelable sections with a pointer.kindly send me the link.i will keep this until i find better.
 
thanx g man. that makes it worth at least 6 bucks silver. the coin is in very nice shape im hoping collector valu might be 10 to 15.but cant find a free online price guide.ill check krause at the library next time i go
 
Cat J said:
I was not talking about you coin photos I was talking about you psycodelic flashing logo at the side Just a little annoying.

Thanks
Cat

I agree and vote to change it. Please. :icon_sunny:

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom