What's new

Old silver ring?

Coin Keeper

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 4, 2014
Messages
8
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone
Found this metal detecting and someone told me it looks like it's from the 30's.
I'm hoping someone can identify the year it was made
It was sized and has no markings
 

Attachments

  • 20210111_233941.webp
    20210111_233941.webp
    378.1 KB · Views: 122
I'm surprised no responses maybe it's rare!
 
Upvote 0
Wondered if it was Art Deco but couldn't confirm. Very unique design, Congrats!
 
Upvote 0
Very different, I’ve never seen one like it.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just saw your post on the ring.
I would say East Asian style. That being from Bali, Thailand, even Nepal, but I probably say Bali-newer style in the last 20 yrs. You can see the tiny beading on the ring, which is the style mentioned. I'd post up a example-but photos not loading at the moment.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Could be a high school jewelry class made ring. Nice find!
 
Upvote 0
gorgeous, thanks
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom