Damnails
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 2, 2014
- Messages
- 77
- Reaction score
- 203
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Shenadoah Valley, Va.
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, modifiedTesaro Cibola, Garret Pro Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
As Relic Nut said in a post below, we still find a few things on this site. Today it produced a Richmond sharps, part of old pocket knife and a button. I didn't know what button I had until I got home and cleaned it up though. Its a stamped North Carolina sunburst without the shank on the back but solder still there. In the last pic is the giving back we'll do for the farm owner. We've done this for several farm owners and they seem to appreciate a few little things we've found on their land! Thks for looking! Dn



I



I
Upvote
18
I offer the owner some of the relics I find, but have only had one owner that wanted any. That relic nut is a great guy. 






