What's new

OLD SOUTHERN SHOTGUN

jhamner

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2008
Messages
646
Reaction score
729
Golden Thread
0
I was wondering if any of you out there have been fortunate enough to purchase a copy of "Confederate and Southern Agent Marked Shotguns" by Russ Pritchard, Jr. and John Ashworth, Jr. I'm afraid I don't have the means for such a purchase although I'm sure it's worth every penny! I was just hoping if one of you does have a copy if you would check on a Richmond, Va. importer's name on my old double barreled sawed off percussion shotgun for me--the name is Johnson--please see photo. (Click on photo for larger image)
Thank you SO much!!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6527.webp
    IMG_6527.webp
    453 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
DC thanks for straightening me out. I went back and looked at the marks again and it was clearly Johnson & Co, Richmond, Va. I thought at first that it was Johnson and Richmond. Dang script letters!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom