What's new

Old Video About Treasurenet

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,450
Reaction score
72,699
Golden Thread
0
Old videos about TreasureNet I found that was made 14 years ago by mumszie. Some of the members featured unfortunately have passed and are no longer with us.





 
I only know of a few of them... have all the rest passed on TH ?
 
I only know of a few of them... have all the rest passed on TH ?
Some stop posting, Sandman, Florida Bill and Mumszie have all left us.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ARC
Sandman i remember... when you say "left us" you mean left the site ... or ?
Left this earth. Florida Bill and Mumszie I knew personally, Sandman and I were site friends and talked often via PM.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ARC
I didn’t know Sandman passed. :-(
 
Great post! Brings back memories!!
 
Old videos about TreasureNet I found that was made 14 years ago by mumszie. Some of the members featured unfortunately have passed and are no longer with us.






Its nice that those doing what we love can in this way leave a lasting memory that we can see. I often wish that the times with my father I could have done the same. 🙂
These things are special!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom