What's new

older Bounty Hunters

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in the 70's I bought the Bounty Hunter Outlaw it came with a life time warrenty I been trying to find out if this is still good can anyone tell me if it is and if so where do I send it to have it fixed......Thanks Matt
 
mlayers, try contacting First Texas Products or rather Fisher Labs, its the same place; 1-(800) 685-5050
I learned the sport on an old Red Baron back in the day. I don't believe the warranty is still valid as Bounty Hunter back in the 70's was Pacific Northwest Instruments Bounty hunter or PNI Bounty Hunter. I believe Tecknetics then bought Bounty Hunter and went bankrupt and was picked up by First Texas Products in the late 1990's. Good luck! Opie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom