- Joined
- May 6, 2009
- Messages
- 247
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Saint Paul, MN
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites Coinmaster, Bounty Hunter LRP
Nokta Legend
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I found this buckle and was wondering as to the approximate age? Any ideas?
It measures about a little over an inch and a half long and a little over an inch wide. Appears to be brass. One of the tines has been bent and I don't want to risk straightening it out as it might break.
Just curious as to what it was attached to at one point.
Thanks in advance!
It measures about a little over an inch and a half long and a little over an inch wide. Appears to be brass. One of the tines has been bent and I don't want to risk straightening it out as it might break.
Just curious as to what it was attached to at one point.
Thanks in advance!







