Older than AZ!

Fishstank

Sep 18, 2007
3rd Gen. Arizona Native
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, Ace 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer
I finally broke into the 1800's club. It was always a big goal but seemed a little harder to do considering I live in Phoenix. Most stuff I pluck out of the ground is early 1900's. But last Saturday my goal became a reality when I unearthed this beauty at only 4 inches. Had the DFX in relic mode. A mode I have little practice in but wanted to tinker with the machine. Thanks for looking

No mint mark that I can tell.

fishstank

Attachments

• snowboard and coin 006.JPG
    snowboard and coin 006.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 727
  • snowboard and coin 007.JPG
    snowboard and coin 007.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 726
Upvote 0
Silver is nice and unforgettable being from more than a century old is awesome.

Keep Swinging...

Very nice coin there, I would prob s### my self if i found that..... :headbang:

Wow Great coin! Was it found in a local park or researched area?

shark27

i used to live in pheonix on 35 th dr and mcdowell when it was a nice neighborhood. i would love to come back for a week and md encanto park around where the old country club used to be and then papaygo park. put it in prospecting mode there should be some gold around the lagoon we had a friend that used to pan the lagoon and get some color in the late 70s. when i lived there we also found a vien of turquoise behind the hole in the rock it was a blue spec sticking up and we dug it it was about 3 inches wide 22 inches long and about 4 inches below the dirt .the hole in the rock had a ravine like a funnel in front but you could walk around the back and get in that way .but yes i would love to come for a visit we have family that live in deer valley area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back