CASPER-2
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2012
- Messages
- 17,375
- Reaction score
- 20,667
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- NEW ENGLAND
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I have an old youtube site of my own
CASPER METAL DETECTING
around when I started it a guy named PIJoeCt wrote and asked if i could
send him pics of finds I made Connecticut so he could do a vid
This is just some - have easily doubled them since then
he was nice enough to do this one for me - I supplied the music also
CASPER METAL DETECTING
around when I started it a guy named PIJoeCt wrote and asked if i could
send him pics of finds I made Connecticut so he could do a vid
This is just some - have easily doubled them since then
he was nice enough to do this one for me - I supplied the music also
Upvote
9








