BavariaJeff Full Member Joined May 20, 2015 Messages 105 Reaction score 345 Golden Thread 0 Location Seoul, Korea Detector(s) used Minelab ETRAC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 21, 2015 #1 This is the oldest coin I ever found with a metal detector. It is a Chinese Han Dynasty Ban Liang cash coin from about 175BC. I found it at the site of an old Imperial Japanese Army arsenal near Inchon Korea in 2013 Attachments Oldest coin.webp 37.2 KB · Views: 139 Last edited: May 21, 2015 Upvote 16
This is the oldest coin I ever found with a metal detector. It is a Chinese Han Dynasty Ban Liang cash coin from about 175BC. I found it at the site of an old Imperial Japanese Army arsenal near Inchon Korea in 2013
ks coyote Hero Member Joined Aug 30, 2012 Messages 630 Reaction score 384 Golden Thread 0 Location Auburn Kansas Detector(s) used Whites DFX x 2, XLT, SL 90, Tesoro Vaquero. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 21, 2015 #2 Going to be hard to find a coin older than that. Congrats.
The Patriot Bronze Member Joined Oct 16, 2009 Messages 2,478 Reaction score 1,966 Golden Thread 2 Location Digging Relics 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 21, 2015 #3 wow, now that's old...congrats...