What's new

Omega on its maiden voyage

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
2,223
Reaction score
783
Golden Thread
0
Location
SOMEWHERE
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took my new omega out for about 30 minutes at a park that ive hammered with the at pro and I must say im IMPRESSED this thing goes deep I was digging stuff deeper than I have ever dug didnt find a whole lot but did manage a few coins

ForumRunnerImage.webp

Not bad for a hammered out spot
 
Very cool! Glad your doing well!
 
Very cool! Glad your doing well!

thanks im really liking the omega i dont really care for the 11 inch dd coil though so i ordered the 13 inch from kelly co i like the bigger coils
 
Just ordered my omega from millers MDZ,Tom is a great guy to do business with,i`ll report back after i recieve it and put it through its paces.
 
Ive been able to put some good quality time on this detector now and I absolutely love it it has great depth extremely accurate on the display your gonna love it may I ask what coil did you get
 
Ive been able to put some good quality time on this detector now and I absolutely love it it has great depth extremely accurate on the display your gonna love it may I ask what coil did you get

I only have the ten inche coil for right now,but i plan to get the 11DD as as money allows for it.
 
Congrats on new your detector keep us posted on your finds HH

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom