What's new

Omega8000 4 m6/xlt/mineab705

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2011
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
226
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
Still have my Omega8000 with the 10 and 11 inch coils. Would trade for a Whites M6 or possible for a Whites XLT or Minelab 705, or a nice F70.
 
Hey Farscape, have an xlt e-series indecent shape . I can send pics if interested. Also would like to see pics of the omega. Thanks. Al
 
Which coil does it come with? I'd be interested if it's in very good condition.
 
Farscape said:
Which coil does it come with? I'd be interested if it's in very good condition. It comes with the 9.5 " coil and downloaded manual and if you e-mail me at albert548moa@yahoo.com , i can e-mail you pics and you can decide about the condition. Thanks. Al
 
Ok, I'll take some pics and post them as well.
 
Actually I think I will pass on the Xlt, thanks though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom