Chug And Red
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2010
- Messages
- 7,400
- Reaction score
- 2,687
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Vancouver WA
- Detector(s) used
- Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)
Chug and Reds New Additions
Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Its A long story, So i will try to make it Short As possible!!!!
All I can say is Do not Piss chug off!!!!
This Is chug writing this And I'm Irritated!!!
Tonight red said Chug!!!! Ron and Mert are Out side and Yelling at some Lady Walking Down the Street!!!!!!
That's My signal to go out to See What is going On!!!!
Guess this lady was walking Buy And Dropped A syringe!!! Near The dead Tree Out front!!!
While they are Pointing her Out I her Red behind Me Saying Who The F@@K Are You And Where Did you come from Well ,Mert and Ron Looked To see what was Going on And thats When I grabbed the Guy buy the Neck And Proceeded to Press His face And A little Head Banning into to brick wall To Show Him the NO TRASPASSING SIGN!!!!! Needlees to Say we are Going Through a Transnational Period and He Caught Me On A Bad Day!!!!!! There is More to the Story But I'm Going to Bed And Red Will Up day you all Tomorrow!!!! Chug
All I can say is Do not Piss chug off!!!!
This Is chug writing this And I'm Irritated!!!
Tonight red said Chug!!!! Ron and Mert are Out side and Yelling at some Lady Walking Down the Street!!!!!!
That's My signal to go out to See What is going On!!!!
Guess this lady was walking Buy And Dropped A syringe!!! Near The dead Tree Out front!!!
While they are Pointing her Out I her Red behind Me Saying Who The F@@K Are You And Where Did you come from Well ,Mert and Ron Looked To see what was Going on And thats When I grabbed the Guy buy the Neck And Proceeded to Press His face And A little Head Banning into to brick wall To Show Him the NO TRASPASSING SIGN!!!!! Needlees to Say we are Going Through a Transnational Period and He Caught Me On A Bad Day!!!!!! There is More to the Story But I'm Going to Bed And Red Will Up day you all Tomorrow!!!! Chug
Was it a man that you mistook for a woman at first, because it sounds a bit confusing, and that can happen when you are writing details when angry.. Unless you already know the person, how could you be so sure they were a junkie as you appear to be claiming.. You are aware that some diabetics will carry around insulin and a syringe in case of an emergency.



We are being very careful, and I make sure someone is with me if I go outside, and I always have my phone! Thanks for the support, and sorry to see this happen, this used to be a quiet neighborhood, hope it will be soon!!! Is it a bad thing when we know the cops by name? LOL 






