What's new

On a roll....gold ring, silver ring, silver necklace, 1964 silver quarter

Iskuli

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2006
Messages
792
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites-DSL
WHEW - been a great week so far. I am in the zone. I found all of this at the lake (several different areas.) I usually hunt 5 - 8 hours a week, in the water above the knee hunting. I think the lake is finally giving up the finds that have been to deep to hunt this summer. One gold and silver ring. One silver earring (fake diamond). 1964 quarter silver and 1956 wheaty. Silver necklace (my favorite). Doo Dads. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1016.webp
    IMG_1016.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 713
  • IMG_1020.webp
    IMG_1020.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 697
  • IMG_1025.webp
    IMG_1025.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 722
  • IMG_1026.webp
    IMG_1026.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 686
  • IMG_1027.webp
    IMG_1027.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 694
  • IMG_1029.webp
    IMG_1029.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 700
  • IMG_1030.webp
    IMG_1030.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 684
  • IMG_1031.webp
    IMG_1031.webp
    103.1 KB · Views: 685
  • IMG_1035.webp
    IMG_1035.webp
    178.6 KB · Views: 763
Upvote 0
I agree, the necklace is a rather unusal design and very pretty.



U.
 
What do the gold marks look like ?? ??? :icon_scratch:

Nice finds !! :icon_thumleft: :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D
 
Truly some decent finds there, keep of the nice digging there.
 
Super finds - Way to go!!!
 
Dumb question for you---Is your detector waterproof? If not, how do you protect it in that depth? Thanks! You are doing great!
 
Nice finds, the jewelry is awesome :thumbsup:

Nat :hello:
 
ISKULI!!!

Where you been? I havent been posting alot but been here in the background and havent seen you in awhile! How have you been? I missed your great finds and my cyber hunting buddy! Im glad to see you again and will post a few for you soon!

CB
 
crackbadger! ~ I haven't been able to do much hunting the beginning of the year due to changes at work. Things are much better and I have extra time again. I have totally missed it. I am feeling pretty good about my finds recently. A long, long, way from 100 rings in one year though. Please keep posting. Your finds are very inspirational to me and I am sure to others.

baylorhall ~ My detector is waterproof up to the box. I usually hunt with water a bit above my knees.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom