What's new

On an island

seascene

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2015
Messages
93
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sailboat coastal British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Presently Anfibio Muliti. Sold my MXT sport, TDI pro and Macro Gold Racer Just got April 2023 Deus 2 and Cscope 4 Pi (England made)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.... this afternoon off British Columbia coastal wilderness. No idea what it is... thanks
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1949b.webp
    DSCN1949b.webp
    167.5 KB · Views: 179
Upvote 10
Gentlemen's toiletries, British, 1880-1920, TWEEZERS
 
Yeap tweezers, nothing changes I find Roman ones.
 
In my professional opinion I would say, Sir you have a roach clip. LOL
 
I viewed your find when you first posted it and did not want to be the first to say it was a roach clip however I am form that generation that invented the so called item. Anyway thanks for posting your find and sharing it with us.

Texas ED
 
I have no idea what it is. Great picture.
 
Maybe it's a gentleman's roach clip?
 
My first thought was tweezers as well. My generation came before the roach clip, so I didn't connect with that one. Our big thing back then was trying to find some place that sold beer on Sunday!
 
Roach clips stay closed not open, or so I've heard ;). I think tweezers it is!
 
Hey Man , we used tweezers and hemostats until someone invented dedicated roach clips !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom