Dirty Digger Doug

Jul 17, 2020
Grand Rapids Michigan
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a spot today with the wife that we have had some good luck at. It started quickly after closing the car door. Made it a hundred feet and found a silver quarter. About 20 minutes later I tripped over this 10k gold engagement ring with a heart shaped diamond. Checked with my diamonds and tester and it's real. About half to one carrot, damaged, but I think I'll have it fixed and sized for my wife. About a hour later I popped a mercury dime and wheat penny. What a great day.

Attachments

• IMG_20220802_154638932~2.jpg
    IMG_20220802_154638932~2.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_20220802_151859059~2.jpg
    IMG_20220802_151859059~2.jpg
    458.6 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 37
Went to a spot today with the wife that we have had some good luck at. It started quickly after closing the car door. Made it a hundred feet and found a silver quarter. About 20 minutes later I tripped over this 10k gold engagement ring with a heart shaped diamond. Checked with my diamonds and tester and it's real. About half to one carrot, damaged, but I think I'll have it fixed and sized for my wife. About a hour later I popped a mercury dime and wheat penny. What a great day.
Awesome Day!!! Congrats!!!

Nice ring 👍

Great Hunt! What type of site were you hunting?

silver and gold, nice combination!

Excellent recoveries. Congratulations and thanks for the post.

That's rings a beauty! Congrats! Glad to see more couples getting dirty together! 😄

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back