What's new

Once again, no chat?

vibes

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
2,093
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
has the # of postings been upped again ...OR...does one need to be a Charter Member to utilize chat?
 
I would appreciate SOME input. Please and Thank-You.
 
Looks like my charter membership went out...and no chat for me either..Oh well...I can live without it.
 
Must be the chat room is only available to Charter members once again? ???



Slipperyjack47
 
Yes, chat is for Charter Members only....

Thanks if you support TNet! :icon_study:
 
Marc said:
Yes, chat is for Charter Members only....

Thanks if you support TNet! :icon_study:


How ya been Marc? Do you have any treasue hunting trips lined up for this summer. Last year it was France, did you find anything over there that you can talk about?

Charlie
 
I take it that donning my tiara and doing my BEST diva tantrum won't change anything, right?
 
vibes said:
I take it that donning my tiara and doing my BEST diva tantrum won't change anything, right?

hahahaha...think the only thing that will change it is 20 bucks..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom