One box = The have & the half not

Wait you found bills in the box?!?! Sounds like someone screwed up! Lucky you!

Nice finds...!

THIS RATES ANOTHER TODD HOFFMAN------"FRIKKEN AMAZING". UNLIKE THE NY LOTTERY-"HEY, YOU NEVER KNOW" IS MORE LIKE "HEY, YOU NEVER WIN". YOU SERIOUSLY WON!!!!!!

Why no picture of the spoils? I'm an older hunter and that's how we operated.

There might be a teller at that bank that is short a few hundred bucks...you might want to check next time you're in to see if there was a significant shortage that day (unless it was sealed of course).

If it was sealed, great find!!!!

Sounds like a pay-it-forward to me... Better dump some of your AG back to make up for it. Spread the wealth!

Amazing!

I wouldn't say anything. It sounds to me like someone at the coin facility or someone in the armored car was setting up a way to steal some cash.

OP, was this indeed a sealed box of halves?

The box was sealed with tape. So I immediately figured dumps. Gotta check em all!
When igot home and opened it up, the bills were right on top of 100 previously opened rolls.

Just a reminder check your rolls to make sure you are putting the right amount in and keep track of your bank roll

I'm not trying to be slow here , but would you clarify the story for me ? Do I understand you correctly ? you bought a $500. box of
half dollars ,in addition to $500. worth of half dollars - there were paper bills and additional halves totaling $391.50 for a total of
$891.50 - do I have that right ?

The box was sealed with tape. So I immediately figured dumps. Gotta check em all!
When igot home and opened it up, the bills were right on top of 100 previously opened rolls.

Just a reminder check your rolls to make sure you are putting the right amount in and keep track of your bank roll

LOL there's one way to stamp out the competition! Spend their bankroll!

I'm not trying to be slow here , but would you clarify the story for me ? Do I understand you correctly ? you bought a $500. box of
half dollars ,in addition to $500. worth of half dollars - there were paper bills and additional halves totaling $391.50 for a total of
$891.50 - do I have that right ?

yep!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back