What's new

one cent

noble

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2010
Messages
93
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
gloucester
Detector(s) used
tesoro and lazers
can anybody tell me what is this one cent
 
hope this is right pic

hope this is right pic
 
Upvote 0
I see the reverse of a United States Memorial Cent that someone has counter stamped with three stars post Mint.
 
Upvote 0
Re: hope this is right pic

It reminds me of a fraternal organization counterstamped penny. If that is what it is, they are collected by many people. I have a couple Masonic "Pennies" in my collection. I am sure that someone will recognize the design soon.

Doug

The counterstamp was done after the penny was released from the mint.
 
Upvote 0
Maybe it somehow changed after the first posting? Actually it's the third posting now I think? But hang in there noble you'll figure it out. Monty
 
Upvote 0
Monty said:
Maybe it somehow changed after the first posting? Actually it's the third posting now I think? But hang in there noble you'll figure it out. Monty

Prime example why threads never die :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom