What's new

One For the Display Case

thehunter123

Full Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2015
Messages
135
Reaction score
442
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey y’all! Just wanted to share this flint core that I found at an awesome archaic site in the NC Piedmont. The three points were found on the same site. Maybe they even came from this core...who knows? Anyways, it’s probably the coolest display piece I’ve found to date.

Thanks for taking a look!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1559320428.261239.webp

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1559320440.482203.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice! I am in the Piedmont too. I haven't detected in years, but I have an Equinox 800 on the way. I have permission for a large piece of land with history back to about 1750. Excited to check it out!
 
That is an awesome display piece with the matching points!

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
That's amazing.

Those points match the core exactly.

Gotta keep that group together.
 
Great Context and Lithic match! Together, they really spark the imagination. Really Cool Display!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom