rock
Gold Member
I did a short hunt this morning with a friend. We walked some gravel bars. We were on one and he says..I would of thought we would find something on this one. I turned and smiled and he said NO you didnt. I had it in my hand
. Its not a point but a nice small knife made from black flint. Later he found a nice end scraper made from a large flake. No points today but we did find some pottery. I got a nice pottery rim piece made from plain and a cord marked and another plain piece but a cool shape. Im making a shard frame just as soon as I can get more frames. HH, rock
I found some other pieces of plain but sent them to a Tnet buddy today.
. Its not a point but a nice small knife made from black flint. Later he found a nice end scraper made from a large flake. No points today but we did find some pottery. I got a nice pottery rim piece made from plain and a cord marked and another plain piece but a cool shape. Im making a shard frame just as soon as I can get more frames. HH, rockI found some other pieces of plain but sent them to a Tnet buddy today.
Attachments
Upvote
0
. I said well if you make it Ill try. He made it up so here I go up the cliff. I got almost to the top and there was nothing to hold onto. He says grab hold of my flipping stick and Ill pull you up. He weighs about 125 and I weigh 300. Not a good ratio at all. My foot gave way and I almost pulled him off the cliff! He let go and I was lucky enough to grab a tree limb. That fall probably would of killed me with those large rocks at the bottom. I climbed the tree limbs and went at a angle to the top. I told him we wont be going that way again. He agreed








