What's new

One Gold

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ken and I took our wives on a short vacation to a relaxing beach. I was lucky to find an 18kt. gold band weighing 5.0 gr. Only reason I found it was someone lost their ring in deep water and as I looked for it and stumbled into another ring. We never were able to find the fellows ring.
 

Attachments

  • one 001.webp
    one 001.webp
    134.3 KB · Views: 274
Upvote 0
good find, it's got her name engraved on it?
 
Congrats Les: I am curious, if you found it on an Xcal II and if you did, did it sound like a zinc penny.
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice find Les West Central Fl!
 
Very nice gold find, Les!:hello2:

Lorraine
 
Nice bonus!!
 
Congrats Les: I am curious, if you found it on an Xcal II and if you did, did it sound like a zinc penny.

Found it with my old Xcal with Sea Search coil. Has a lower tone similar to a nickel.
 
I always say it only takes one to make my day...nice 18k band Les...congrats.
 
great find , I spent a few hours sunday looking for a woman's diamond ring and only found change an foil, wish I could have found it for her
 
Like those solid bands!! Very Nice....
 
Nice find Les. I never know what I will find and that is why I like hunting the beaches and water. Besides the water helps my knees.
 
Nice find, Les! :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom