What's new

One Good One, One Heartbreaker Today

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked 3 hours this afternoon in 99 degree heat and found these.


 
Upvote 0
I like them both
 
My hat's off to you! But, if I had a field like one of yours to hunt I would be out there in this Georgia sunshine too!
 
Nice finds Americus. I am continually amazed at the size of the points you find, they each seem to be a full handful. They look like they probably weigh on average 5 to 10 times the weight of what I find here. Do you also find smaller points where you hunt, or any that seem to have been re-sharpened down to a nub? HH
 
Nice finds Americus. I am continually amazed at the size of the points you find, they each seem to be a full handful. They look like they probably weigh on average 5 to 10 times the weight of what I find here. Do you also find smaller points where you hunt, or any that seem to have been re-sharpened down to a nub? HH

I find small ones on some of the sites that I look but not the one I looked yesterday.
 
You always have good success! Thanks.
 
It was very hot today also. I feel your pain I was out in it today
 
Would the point on your fingers be considered a well used blade? Those are some killer finds as usual. All hail the large point king!:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom