Southern Brass
Full Member
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2013
- Messages
- 109
- Reaction score
- 68
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Central , North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- AT Pro , White's MXT , Bullseye II Pinpointer, MineLab Musketeer XS
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Just wanted to share this sweet story with yall . I went metal detecting this past Saturday and my 10 year old daughter wanted to tag along . So I said sure come on . She kept saying she wanted to find her first arrow head . I took her to a field I had previously founds some nice points and we went hunting . After an hour of her picking up every rock in the field she was getting disgusted. On our way back to the truck I noticed her reach down and pick up something and look at it for a few minutes . Then she comes running to me saying " Daddy is this an arrow head ?" Yes that is her very first arrow head!!! She was very excited and we went and bought a small shadow box for her to display it in .......... So any of you parents that has children please take them relic hunting. Its more healthy than sitting in front of a video game and they learn history plus its quality family time . Priceless. If any of you know they type material , style , time period she'd be interested in knowing . Thanks and happy hunting .
Upvote
0
Yakker






