What's new

One hour Halloween hunt

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
1,734
Reaction score
2,760
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, Nokta Triple Score, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was on my way back from the VA and decided to detect a little roadside park for an hour. I hit the 1927 wheatie right off the bat and then just modern coins the rest of the time. The ring was my last find and it's only 18 karat gold plated but I'll take it. Winter is right around the corner so I know my 2017 detecting season is just about done.
 

Attachments

  • Ring & wheatie.webp
    Ring & wheatie.webp
    201.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 18KGP.webp
    18KGP.webp
    152.7 KB · Views: 107
  • 1927 wheatie.webp
    1927 wheatie.webp
    245.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Modern coins.webp
    Modern coins.webp
    264.8 KB · Views: 105
Good short hunt
 
Yup - productive hour
Congrats on the ring!!!
 
Good hunt sorry the ring was plated
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom