What's new

One Hunnert Rolls......

CaptainRobin

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
579
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
of dimes.

No mo......

One '62D.

5000 coins.

One keeper.

Quittin' time......

With the dimes......

Robin
 
Upvote 0
:D Try Bank of America...They have clear plastic rolls. I can go through $500 in about 5 minutes...
 
Find a bank that has the paper machine-rolled rolls. I have found quite a few silver dimes in those rolls because no one can pick out the silver edges.
 
Really? Try another source. I just went through $800 in dimes and found 6 keepers.

Did $2,000 in quarters and found 11 keepers.

-CC
 
coolcash2004 said:
Did $2,000 in quarters and found 11 keepers.

I would do a lot more quarters if I could find that many, I usually get 1 or maybe 2 in $2000. Right now I am on a 3 month cold streak, 0 silver in the last $5850 in quarters.
 
I also gave up on quarters. Dimes are still decent. I also have been on a streak with silver war nickels. 1 or 2 in each of my last 3 boxes.
 
Quarters have been excellent for me. In fact, I am finding more silver quarters than halves. Past 4 boxes have been skunks for halves lately. But 4 boxes of quarters produces 11 keepers.

Its all fun.

-CC
 
Interesting replies, folks.

FYI ~ the rolls were machine shotguns. I hated 'em. Have to break each one by hand, then edge search. Then re-roll. No coin counting machines around here, unless you want to use that star of coins, and pay a hefty 8.9% usage fee. Not for me. If you want to deposit coin, it has to be rolled.

Thanks on the BOA possibility, but I don't know if these'uns around here have the plastic rolls. I'll have to check.

Dimes ain't for me, unless I'm jonesing pretty bad......

Robin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom